Tuesday, May 7, 2024

May Patchwork of Blessings & Prayers 2024

                    May Patchwork of Blessings & Prayers

           It seems like life is a patchwork of ups and downs, filled with blessings of love and abundance, pain and worry, and daily bits and pieces sewn together with stitches of God throughout.  For my daily devotion time this year, I hope to patch my days together with reflection and prayer and hopefully a photo or two!!  

          And for May.....the theme is the Hands of God!  I had the opportunity to preach on the 5th of the month, and this was my topic.  So...you will find the hand of God in each patchwork along with a Bible quote on the topic.  In the sermon we talked about BY the hands of God (creation); IN the hands of God (comfort & nurture) and AS the hands of God (serving, helping).  Just how big ARE God's hands??






















No comments:

Post a Comment